The MBA Association at Otterbein
The Otterbein MBA Association aims to provide the best possible experience to all MBA students. As the principal organizer of MBA student-driven events, the Association offers career development, community impact and social opportunities to active Otterbein MBA students by linking them with the business community, alumni, faculty and peers. Be sure to follow us on Facebook for the latest news & events.
Get Involved & Build Your Network
- Professional Networking Events with fellow students, alumni and business leaders
- Connections with local Young Professionals groups, including Columbus Young Professionals and Westerville Young Professionals
- Social Events with alumni, peers, professors and the business community, including monthly wine tastings in Uptown Westerville.
- Volunteer Opportunities – WARM Thanksgiving Dinner fundraiser, Westerville Community Bowl-A-Thon, Blood Drive, and more.
- Otterbein MBA merchandise
Make the most of your MBA Experience by getting involved. Check out our latest events on our Facebook page. Interested in learning more about the MBA Association or getting involved with leadership? Feel free to email email@example.com.