Tuition Fees & Payments
The fee for classes is $559 per credit hour. Where applicable, additional lab, resource, and technology fees can be found on the fee schedule on the Business Office website.
In order to help you manage your graduate school expenses we offer a deferred payment plan and a 4 part payment plan. See the Business Office site for information about payment plans.
The Business Office will send you a bill every semester. You have two payment options:
- To pay with a check or money order, send it along with the invoice to Otterbein University Business Office, One Otterbein University, Westerville, OH 43081.
- Pay online with check or credit card (Visa, MasterCard, or Discover). The link to our secure payment gateway is on My O-Zone.
There is an additional fee for each Capstone hour. Please consult the Business Office (link) site for a complete list of fees. Tuition waivers may not be used to cover the additional Capstone fee.
Teachers in schools with student teaching and field experience agreements with Otterbein University may qualify for tuition waiver certificates. Otterbein University provides these waivers to districts or independent schools in return for their provision of field placements for Otterbein students. However, Otterbein University has no control over the distribution of the waivers to teachers, which is determined by each district/school. The following provisions and conditions apply:
- Tuition waiver certificates may be assigned by the proper school officials to school employees admitted to graduate study at Otterbein University. Admission to graduate study is solely at the option of the University. There is no obligation on the part of the institution to admit students because of this agreement who would not otherwise meet graduate study admission requirements.
- Students may use multiple fee waivers within a semester; however, the number of fee waiver credits may not exceed the number of course credits taken.
- Teachers paying tuition with tuition waiver certificates from their schools must submit a valid waiver certificate at the time of registration or make other arrangements with the Business office. Otterbein University has the right to refuse acceptance of an “expired” fee waiver.
- Tuition waivers do not cover the costs of special fees for testing, Capstone hours, or computer labs.
Finance your education.
Here you will find all the information you need about how to apply for financial aid at Otterbein.
Otterbein is prepared to help you answer the question; how are you going to pay for your education? Graduate students are eligible for consideration for a variety of loans.
Applying for Financial Aid at Otterbein
- Obtain your PIN number from the U.S. Department of Education
- Complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (Otterbein's School Code is 003110).
- Complete the Institutional Aid Form for Graduate Students (PDF)
There is NO COST to apply for financial aid or to complete the FAFSA.
Additional information can be found on the Otterbein University Financial Aid site.