Tuition & Financial Aid
Master of Science in Allied Health Scholarships Available
The Master of Science in Allied Health program offers merit-based scholarships to top candidates when admitted. All MSAH candidates will be considered. Scholarships can be renewed for second year based on performance.
For consideration, the candidate must provide:
- Academic merit based on GPA greater than 3.5
- GPA of 3.5 must be maintained throughout academic year to continue to receive discount
- Three letters of support defining ability to perform at a high academic level
We know your time and money are valuable, which is why Otterbein has structured the Master of Science in Allied Health curriculum to provide an exceptional education in a reasonable time frame, with affordable tuition. Getting a first-rate graduate education has never been more affordable!
Here you will find all the information you need about tuition, fees, and payment options for the Master of Science in Allied Health program.
The fee for classes is $576 per credit hour. Where applicable, additional lab, resource, and technology fees can be found on the fee schedule on the Business Office website.
In order to help you manage your graduate school expenses we offer a deferred payment plan and a 4 part payment plan. See the Business Office site for information about payment plans.
The Business Office will send you a bill every semester. You have two payment options:
- To pay with a check or money order, send it along with the invoice to Otterbein University Business Office, One Otterbein University, Westerville, OH 43081.
- Pay online with check or credit card (Visa, MasterCard, or Discover). The link to our secure payment gateway is on My O-Zone.
Finance your education.
Otterbein is prepared to help you answer the question; how are you going to pay for your education? Graduate students are eligible for consideration for a variety of loans.
Applying for Financial Aid at Otterbein
- Obtain your PIN number from the U.S. Department of Education
- Complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (Otterbein's School Code is 003110).
- Complete the Institutional Aid Form for Graduate Students (PDF)
There is NO COST to apply for financial aid or to complete the FAFSA.
Additional information can be found on the Otterbein University Financial Aid site.